What is Coaching ?
Life coaching is a partnership and an amazing process of self-discovery that helps you create and experience the life you desire. Through thoughtful and deep conversation we will explore these different aspects of you:
You will get back in touch, or perhaps for the first time, with who you are – your true authentic self – aware that you have everything you need to be and do what you want.
We will look at what your beliefs, expectations, judgments, possibilities, goals, and dreams are. We’ll also look at what you have learned or can learn from your experience up to this point.
We will look at things like where you feel stuck, where your focus is, where your energy is going, where things are working or not, where you want to be . . .
We will talk about when you will take action, when you have choice in a situation, when you will feel satisfied, be at peace, have enough . . .
We will see how each of these aspects of you are affecting your experiences and outcomes. You will discover strategies, tools, new perspectives and insights that will empower you to affect positive and meaningful change in your life, and allow you to show up in the world in a way that feels right to you.
As your coach I will:
- allow you to be heard without judgment. give you space to hear yourself, to know yourself . . . to ALLOW yourself to be revealed.
- hold you accountable to action steps that are realistic, as well as, challenging so that you move forward.
- be objective. Seeing a situation removed from the emotional charge of it creates opportunity for you to gain new perspective.
- help you to realize the power you have to affect change in your life.
- Free, no-obligation, discovery sessions are available to see what coaching can do for you. Click here for request.
- Coaching sessions are conducted by phone from anywhere – in person, locally, by request (additional fees may apply).
- Coaching is a process! Everyone starts out in a different place and wants to end up in a place of their own vision. It is personal. It’s a month to month commitment; however, at least 4-6 months is recommended to experience the full benefit.
- It’s all about you! Come to your sessions open, willing and invested in the process. The more committed you are, the more awareness you will walk away with. It is in the awareness where you will find your answers, guidance, and power!